- SPCC & CPCC medical radiologic technology program sees more applications then seats, the bar is set very high for new applicants so prepare for a competitive selection process, a successful
applicant should have experience in customer service and a passion for health care, no matter the hour of the day, it’s an intense program and a demanding career path but it’s one of the most
rewarding in the world.
- The people fit best in this field are the ones who have a very calm demeanor, you’re going to be working with very high stress trauma situations and being calm is the absolute best trait you can have.
- As a medical radiation technologist, you’ll spend a lot of time on your feet and need good physical strength, if you have the
stamina, get a career that radiates and choose medical radiologic technology.
- It’s been really great, the combination of classroom time, lab time and practicum has prepared me really well to go and get a career as an X-ray tech.
- I would recommend the Central Piedmont program for anybody wanting to get an X-ray.
- You’re unique and whatever your passion, these schools offer around twenty different heath and public safety programs to suit you, with our hands on simulations and industry leading practicum placements, you won’t just learn what to do, you’ll be doing it.